BCAA 6000 - Super High Performance! Branched Chain Amino Acid Tablets In A 4:1:1!
All BCAA’s are considered “essential amino acids” because your body can’t synthesize them from other compounds and they must be obtained through your diet. Bodybuilders and other high level, advanced athletes have known for years that the BCAA’s are responsible for helping to increase protein synthesis which can lead to faster recovery time, increased lean muscle mass and increased performance and endurance all around. The addition of advanced, highly bio-available forms of Vitamin B-6 and Vitamin B-12 to the BCAA 6000 complex will also help to enhance your energylevels and endurance helping to further maximize your training while simultaneously enhancing recovery.
What Does BCAA 6000 Do?
- Helps to Enhance Post Exercise Muscle Recovery
- Helps to Increase Protein Synthesis in Lean Muscle
- Helps to Decrease Muscle Soreness After Exercise
- Rapidly Augments Energy Synthesis with the aid of Clinically Validated Amounts of Vitamin B-6 & B-12
- Helps to Optimize Aerobic and Anaerobic Sports Performance
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: When is the best time of the day to take BCAA 6000?
- A: The best time to take BCAA 6000 is when you are mostly like to be in a catabolic state or need a recovery boost. These times include before training, after training, or before bed.
- Q: How many servings of BCAA 6000 should I take in a day?
- A: Ideally, one serving before training, one after training, and one before going to bed would provide the best benefits.
As a food supplement, consume a six (6) tablets serving with 16-20 ounces (approx. 500 mL) of water, or your favorite beverage. Consume 1 serving a day. Take before, during or after training.