What is Natural Peanut Butter?
Here at Myprotein, we have raised the bar once again with our delicious and natural Peanut Butter. Made simply from roasting the natural brown skins of peanuts, this great-tasting blend hosts a remarkable nutritional profile which is free from added salt, sugar, palm oil and preservatives to compliment a wide variety of training goals.
What are the Key Benefits?
Myprotein’s Natural Peanut Butter is perfect for anyone wanting to complement their diet and exercise regimes with a healthy snack, supercharged with both macro and micronutrients.
- Protein – it’s a rich source of protein (providing 30g per 100g serving), which contributes to the maintenance and growth of lean muscle mass.
- Healthy fats – the high content of mono and polyunsaturated fats will help you to maintain a balanced diet and contribute to normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Magnesium – 180mg per 100g serving will help to reduce tiredness and fatigue, as well as supporting the normal functioning of: energy-yielding metabolism, the nervous system, psychological function, muscle function and protein synthesis.
- Vitamin E – this will contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Fibre – An excellent source of dietary fibre
How can Natural Peanut Butter be used?
Our nut butter is beautifully versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. As a spread, it can be used to add flavour to rice cakes, crackers, wholegrain toast and fruits, such as apples and bananas. You can also get creative with your protein shakes by adding a spoonful of Natural Peanut Butter for a fantastic flavour boost with all the nutritional benefits. Why not be even more adventurous and add some to a chicken or beef stir fry?
|Vegan Suitable||Vegetarian Suitable|
The dietary choices of all our customers are extremely important to us. Whilst this product is manufactured using ingredients and processing aids suitable for the vegan diet, please note that dairy powders are also used within the same production facility and cross contamination may occur at very small levels.
- A rich source of protein
- Contains healthy fats
- Unbelievably versatile
|Energy||2402 kJ/579 kcal|
|of which saturates||8.2 g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||21 g|
|of which polyunsaturates||14 g|
|of which sugars||5.9 g|
|Vitamin E||3.8 mg a-TE||32%|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The nutritional information is based on the Original version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary.
Crunchy: Peanuts (100%) (Whole skin on).
Smooth: Peanuts (100%) (Whole skin on).
Coconut Flavoured: Roasted peanuts (whole skin on) (75%), Coconut (22%), Honey.
Ideal for use as a spread or cooking agent. Some separation of oil is natural, simply stir back in.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, best consumed within 3 months.