NOW Foods XyliWhite Platinum Toothpaste Gel unites the proven oral health benefits of xylitol with the powerful whitening properties of natural baking soda. NOW Foods XyliWhite Platinum Toothpaste is a unique dual action formula that is safe and effective, and when used daily, can help you promote a smile that is brighter and healthier than ever before! Baking soda has been recognized in many of today's most popular oral care products as an effective way to safely whiten teeth. Now Foods XyliWhite Platinum Mint Toothpaste Gel contains Xylitol, a naturally produced sugar alcohol that has been shown in a number of studies to help support healthy pH levels within the mouth, inhibit the activity of bacteria and protect enamel tooth surfaces. Together, they offer two-tiered protection that you can trust with every brushing.
With Baking Soda
Free of Fluoride, SLS & Parabens
The XyliWhite Advantage
Xyliwhite Platinum Mint with Baking Soda is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses all-natural Xylitol as its main ingredient.
Supports healthy teeth and gums
Helps fight plaque build-up
Free of SLS chemicals (sodium lauryl sulfate)
Perfectly suitable for vegetarians
Contains the Whitening Power of Baking Soda
Clean fresh mint taste
Contains 25% Xylitol, one of the highest contents available
Proven safe for both adults and children alike
A toothpaste unlike anything you've experienced
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhitte toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or as directed by your dentist.
Functional Ingredients: Xylitol (25%), Sodium Bicarbonate (9%) (whitening), Papain (whitening).
Ingredients: water, xylitol (25%), hydrated silica, sodium bicarbonate, glycerin, sorbitol, natural peppermint flavor, sodium coco-sulfate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan), potassium sorbate, papain, sodium carbonate, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil.
Contains no: Flouoride, SLS, Parabens and Gluten.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected.