Nutritional imbalances, stress, lack of sleep and other environmental factors can affect the condition of skin, hair or nails resulting in lack-lustre appearance and condition. Help to keep your skin, nails and hair healthy with Solgar ® Skin Nails & Hair Formula for an energised everyday glow. Solgar ® Skin Nails & Hair is the perfect daily beauty support formula to build your beauty regime, containing zinc, copper, OptiMSM ®, silica (from red algae), amino acids and vitamin C.
A comprehensive formulation designed to help build collagen, a major component of skin, and also to support healthy hair and nails.
• Premium daily beauty support formula containing essential beauty nutrients supportive of skin, nail and hair health, including zinc, copper and vitamin C
• Supports a youthful glow, with vitamin C which aids in the manufacture of collagen, supporting skin structure and elasticity
• Helps to prevent damage to skin cells that may be linked to premature ageing
• Supportive of skin complexion and hair colour, as copper contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation as well as to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Also provides MSM, silica as red algae powder (L corallioides, silicon dioxide), and amino acids (L-Lysine and L-Proline)
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, nails and hair, and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid)||120 mg||133%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||15 mg||136%|
|Copper (as copper glycinate amino acid chelate)||2 mg||222%|
|MSM (as methylsulfonylmethane) as OptiMSM||1000 mg (1 g)||**|
|Silicon (as silicon dioxide and L. calcareum [red algae powder])||50 mg||**|
|L-Lysine (as L-lysine HCI)||50 mg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|
As a dietary supplement for adults, take two (2) tablets daily preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.