- Carbonated Energy Drink with Taurine, Ginseng, Caffeine, L-Carnitine and B Vitamins with Sweeteners.
- Get up, get out, go for it
- Ultra Sunrise is dedicated to those who sacrifice sleep for passion: Catching waves at dawn patrol, up on the bike when the morning dew gives the dirt more grip, or the first pass on that glassy lake kicking off an epic wake session.
- Ultra Sunrise will get you started but is great anytime: Light; crisp, and refreshing, with zero sugar and a flavour all of its own. Packed with a full load of our Monster Energy blend to keep the fire burning.
- After all it's always sunrise somewhere.
- Unleash the Ultra Beast
- Tear into a can of Monster Energy, the meanest energy drink on the planet. It's the ideal combo of the right ingredients in the right proportion to get the job done like only Monster can.
- Carbonated Energy Drink with Caffeine
- Ginseng and B Vitamins
- Contains sugars and sweeteners
- Serve cold for maximum refreshment.
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Please recycle.
- Zero calorie or sugar
- This product is GMO free
- This product is gluten free
- This product is allergen free
- This product is suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Pack size: 500ml
- Zero calorie
- Zero sugar
Carbonated Water, Flavourings, Lemon Fruit, Acid (Citric Acid), Taurine (0.4%), Acidity Regulators (Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate), Panax Ginseng Root Extract (0.08%), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Caffeine (0.03%), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (0.015%), Vitamins (B3, B5, B6, B12), Colour (Carotenes), Sodium Chloride, D-Glucronolactone, Guarana Seed Extract (0.002%), Inositol
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml||Per 500ml (%*)|
|Of which sugars||0g||0g (0%)|
|Fat, saturates, protein - negligible amount||-||-|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||8.5mg (53%)||43mg (266%)|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5)||4.2mg (70%)||21mg (350%)|
|Vitamin B6||0.8mg (57%)||4.0mg (286%)|
|Vitamin B12||2.5µg (100%)||13µg (500%)|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
|** Daily Reference Intake||-||-|