What is Impact Whey Protein?
It is made-up of 100% premium grade whey protein concentrate and has 20g of protein per serving (80%). This has a comprehensive amino acid profile providing all the essential amino acids (EAA's) and contains over 2g of Leucine per serving. If you’re looking for a premium quality whey protein powder which delivers exceptional value for money and incredible taste, look no further.
We are also proud to offer an unbelievable range of protein shake flavours. Choose from classics such as chocolate or vanilla protein shakes as well plenty of exciting new flavours such as Tiramasu, Rhubarb & Custard and Lemon Cheesecake.
What are the benefits?
This is an excellent choice of protein for all types of athletes and recreational gym goers to support a variety of training goals. The high protein intake will contribute to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass. This protein shake is also available in over 40 delicious flavours including Cookies & Cream, Rhubarb & Custard, Summer Fruits and a variety of natural flavours.
Who is it suitable for?
It is ideal for anyone looking to increase daily protein intake. It is recommended to consume either before or after a training session or at any time throughout the day to increase protein intake.
How to take Impact Whey Protein
Impact Whey protein is fast absorbing and therefore ideal to be consumed post workout. It can be consumed with water or milk as a delicious protein shake, or combined in your favourite smoothie or greek yoghurt. You may also want to check out our range of Impact Whey Protein recipes on The Zone Recipe Page.
- Over 80% protein per serving
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle
- Contains over 2g of leucine per serving
- Grade A ranking on LabDoor
- Add 1 large scoop (25g) to water or milk in a iFit shaker 30 minutes before and/ or after your workout for maximum benefit.
- Alternatively, consume as a snack or in between meals throughout the day to increase your daily protein intake.
- As a pre-bed protein kick, we suggest mixing with milk due its slower absorption rates.