OstroVit D.A.A is a high-quality preparation in the form of oral capsules, consisting exclusively of a single substance, D-aspartic acid. The product has been developed for physically active people who wish to supplement D-aspartic acid in their diet and who avoid supplementation in liquid form.
• 3000 mg D-aspartic acid in one serving
• 30 portions per pack
• single-component formula
OstroVit D.A.A - D-aspartic acid
D-aspartic acid DAA is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous protein amino acids. It is involved in the biosynthesis of many compounds in our body and is one of the products of the citric acid cycle, commonly known as the Krebs cycle, and gluconeogenesis (glucose biosynthesis).
Aspartic acid is an active compound in the very centre of the brain - the pituitary gland. It causes the release of the hormones FSH (folliculotropic), LH (lutropin) or growth hormone. It can also accumulate in the testes, where it alleviates the reduction in the rate of testosterone synthesis, leading to increased testosterone production.
Properties of D-aspartic acid contained in OstroVit DAA:
• D-aspartic acid has an impact on the regulation of hormone synthesis in our body
• Continuous supplementation can contribute to weight gain and muscle mass gain
• D-aspartiv acid can influence cognitive abilities - support the process of remembering, learning and concentration
• Supporting regeneration processes after hard training