- An important building block for new proteins
- Extremely popular amongst a range of athletes
Why did we design L-Glutamine?
When you begin exercising, whatever the type and duration, your body starts to break down amino acids in your muscle tissue by a process called catabolism. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid within the muscle tissue, which means that levels can be significantly depleted after exercise. Your body cannot synthesise enough to fully replenish itself and consuming solid foods such as meat, fish and eggs which contain this amino acid can be impractical immediately after your workouts.
How did we design L-Glutamine?
Our supplement powder is 100% Glutamine and can easily be mixed with water, juice and other supplements, such as BCCA and protein powders.
What are the Key benefits?
- Supplementing with L-Glutamine (particularly post-workout) can help to restore amino acid levels that are diminished during your workout. Restoring these will provide a fundamental building block for new proteins to be manufactured to help with recovery.
- Due to its popularity amongst a collection of athletes from bodybuilders to cyclists, L-Glutamine is one of our best selling products on site. It is found naturally in most meat, fish and eggs, making our supplement a perfect alternative for vegetarians and vegans.
- Now available in 4 refreshing flavours: Lemon & Lime, Orange, Sour Apple and Raspberry Lemonade.
Is this Product for me?
L-Glutamine is an excellent choice of supplement for anyone engaged in a long-term physical training program, from amateur cycling to professional bodybuilding. Your body requires amino acids to provide the building blocks for forming new proteins that maintain cellular health and tissue repair.
- Mix 5g in a Myprotein shaker with your preferred amount of water or juice and consume.
- Target 3 servings per day for maximum benefits.