Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid, which does not mean it is not as important as others, only that your body can produce it on its own. This amino acid can also be obtained from foods, with watermelons being a primary source — citrulline is actually named after the Latin name for watermelon, Citrullus vulgaris.
Why take Prozis L-Citrulline?
Citrulline is converted into arginine in the kidneys. This is the main reason why citrulline is often found in the pre-workout supplement stack of those involved in intense and strenuous physical activities.
Prozis L-Citrulline offers you pure Citrulline in a form that is easily absorbed and used by the body. Available in a convenient tablet form, this supplement provides a powerful dose of 2250 mg of L-Citrulline per serving.
Prozis L-Citrulline Highlights:
- Easily absorbed free-form amino acid
- 2250 mg of L-Citrulline per serving
- Available in convenient tablet form
- Ideal for high-intensity training athletes
- Best taken before exercise
- Certified by independent labs
- Superior quality and purity
Take 1 to 3 tablets per day between meals.