When you’re ready to take it to the next level and work on dropping some serious body fat, there are three things you need: 1) a solid training program, such as my Shortcut To Shred program, 2) a solid diet plan, such as my Shortcut To Shred diet, and 3) a solid supplement regimen to aid the fat loss that’s been kick-started by the training and diet. Shred JYM is that supplement regimen in one product.
Like all the products in my JYM Supplement Science line, Shred JYM doesn’t cut any corners. There’s a reason that one serving of Shred JYM requires 6 capsules. That’s because one serving of Shred JYM provides you with 2,770 mg of active fat-burning ingredients that are backed by science. Look at any other fat burner on the market today and add up the dosing listed on the supplement facts panel. There are no products that come anywhere close to delivering 2,770 mg of active ingredients. Why? Because to many supplement companies, less is more. Not more for you, but more for them in regards to profit. Fat burners that require only one or two capsules per dose may sound convenient because you need to swallow fewer capsules, but they trade convenience for actual results.
Also like the rest of the JYM Supplement Science line, Shred JYM does NOT use proprietary blends. Every ingredient is listed on the supplement facts panel along with its actual dose proudly displayed. That’s because I have been educating consumers for over a decade on what the proper doses are of specific ingredients that can aid fat loss. With Shred JYM, you can rest assured that those ingredients are provided in the correct doses found to be most effective. Most of the other supplement companies don’t want you to know that information because then you will realize that each ingredient in their fat-loss formula is grossly under-dosed. So they hide the truth behind proprietary blends. That way, they can fool you into thinking that a dose of 1 or 2 capsules delivering just 300 – 800 mg of active ingredients, will help to enhance fat loss.
Shred JYM is the fat burner that you know is not only effective, but safe as well. All the ingredients in Shred JYM have been proven in clinical studies to be effective for promoting fat loss. Plus, they have all been shown to be safe. I wouldn’t create a product that wasn’t proven to be safe and expect you to use it. Remember, I use this product myself. So it HAS to be effective and it HAS to be safe!
Three-Stage Fat Loss
Shred JYM attacks body fat from three different angles that all work together to provide you the most effective strategy for cutting body fat. The ingredients in Shred JYM work in synergy with one another to create a 3-stage fat burning system. The ingredients I selected for Shred JYM work to increase the release of fat from the fat cells, help to carry more of that fat into the mitochondria, and increase your metabolic rate to burn up more of that fat.
If your goal is to drop body fat, then you need to reduce the size of your fat cells. The fat cells are where your body stores fat. Getting leaner doesn’t mean getting rid of fat cells. You are stuck with the fat cells that you already have … unless you get liposuction. To get leaner, you need to reduce the amount of fat your fat cells are storing so that they get smaller. That means you need to encourage more fat to leave your fat cells. The caffeine and synephrine in Shred JYM work via two different mechanisms to encourage a greater amount of fat to leave the fat cells than normal.
Getting the fat to leave your fat cells may be the first step to getting leaner, but it’s only 1/3 of the equation. Just because more fat leaves your fat cells does not necessarily mean that you will get leaner in the long term. That fat can easily get stored back into your fat cells if it is not used for fuel. The first step to getting that fat burned up for good is getting it into the mitochondria of the body’s cells. The mitochondria are basically the main energy plants of cells. It’s the mitochondria that basically take fat, carbs and even protein (at least their breakdown products) and convert them into usable energy in the form of ATP (adenosine triphosphate). It’s ATP that your muscles use to contract during exercise.
The problem with most of the fat stored in your body and consumed in your diet, is that it needs to be escorted into the mitochondria. When you follow a fat-loss diet, exercise and use fat-burner supplements like caffeine and synephrine, you have more freed up fat than normal. This overloads the typical system in place that transports fat into the mitochondria. So, much of that fat doesn’t get into the mitochondria and eventually goes back to be stored in the fat cells. The acetyl-L-carnitine in Shred JYM helps to ramp up the transport system and get more of the freed up fat into the mitochondria. That’s because carnitine is a critical component of the transport mechanism. Research confirms that supplementing with carnitine, such as acetyl-L-carnitine, allows for more fat to get into the mitochondria and be burned for fuel.
The third step to making sure that all that freed up fat is burned away for good in the mitochondria, is to crank up the body’s energy requirements. The simplest way to do this is to exercise. Exercise burns up more calories. That means that your mitochondria are burning up more carbs, fat and protein to make more ATP. Exercise also helps to burn more calories at rest, at least for several hours after the workout is over. But at other times of day, your metabolic rate will be much lower. This is especially true the longer you diet and the lower your calorie intake gets. The EGCG from the green tea extract, capsaicin from the Capsimax® Cayenne pepper extract, synephrine from Advantra Z® , caffeine and L-tyrosine all work to ramp up the activity of the mitochondria so that more of that freed up fat is converted into ATP. It’s this three-step process that leads to long-term fat loss.
The ingredients in Shred JYM are all in the doses I have long recommended to work with your diet and training program to enhance these three steps for the greatest and fastest fat loss while maintaining more muscle. It’s the fat burner that you not only feel working, but can see working. It’s the fat burner that I created for myself to use when I am prepping for a photo shoot. And it’s the fat burner that I created for you to use, too.
Shred JYM features:
>> 6 research-backed ingredients provided in their proper doses.
>> 1.5 grams (1,500 milligrams) of acetyl-L-carnitine to help carry more fat into the mitochondria where it is burned away for good.
>> 500 milligrams of green-tea extract to increase metabolic rate and burn up more calories and more fat.
>> 200 milligrams of caffeine to release more fat from your body’s fat cells so that it can be burned away as fuel.
>> 500 milligrams of L-tyrosine to help enhance your mood and alertness.
>> 50 milligrams of Capsimax® Cayenne pepper extract to boost metabolism and reduce hunger, which means you consume fewer calories but burn more.
>> 20 milligrams Advantra Z® synephrine to release more fat from fat cells, boost metabolic rate and fat burning, as well as reduce hunger.
Shred JYM goes head-to-head with the five leading fat-burner products on the market today:
|Serving size 2,750 mg||Serving size 826 mg||Serving size 594 mg||Serving size 2,445 mg||Serving size 295 mg||Serving size 680 mg|
|NOT included||NOT included||NOT included||NOT included||NOT included|
|GREEN TEA EXTRACT
|NOT included||Dose is proprietary||Dose is proprietary||NOT included||NOT included|
|NOT included||150 mg||NOT included||NOT included||NOT included|
|270 mg||160 mg||150 mg||Dose is proprietary||Dose is proprietary|
|NOT included||Dose is proprietary||Dose is proprietary||NOT included||NOT included|
|ADVANTRA Z® SYNEPHRINE
|NOT included||NOT included||NOT included||Dose is proprietary||NOT included|
As you can see from this table, the leading fat-burner formulas either don’t include most of the most critical ingredients to aid fat loss at all, or have them as “proprietary blends,” which really means that they’re actually under-dosed. Nothing on the market even comes close to stacking up to Shred JYM.
Let’s get out the microscope and take closer look at each of the six ingredients and the doses used to make Shred JYM a safe and effective fat burner.
*1.5 grams (1500 mg) of Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- This form of carnitine is absorbed better by the body than regular L-carnitine. The acetyl group also allows it to be taken up by the brain, which can promote better brain function and mood, as well as enhance energy levels. This can be particularly important when dieting.
- The most critical role that carnitine plays in the body is in helping to transport fat across the mitochondria of cells. The mitochondria are essentially all cells’ power plants where the majority of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is derived for energy. Once the fatty acids pass into the mitochondria, they can be oxidized (“burned”) to generate ATP. Without adequate carnitine, most dietary fats cannot get into the mitochondria and be burned for fuel.
- Several research studies support the notion that supplementing with carnitine enhances fat burning, not just during exercise, but also at rest. Its ability to increase the amount of fat burned at rest means that this supplement has solid potential to aid fat loss and prevent fat gain during bulking periods.
*500 mg of Green-Tea Extract
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) contains compounds called catechins, including epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), the main catechin responsible for the thermogenic effect of green tea. Its major thermogenic effect comes from the ability of EGCG to inhibit an enzyme that normally breaks down norepinephrine, the neurotransmitter involved in regulating metabolic rate and fat-burning. By inhibiting the enzyme, you maintain higher levels of norepinephrine, which encourages greater calorie and fat burn.
- Green tea has also been shown to enhance insulin sensitivity, which allows for better control of blood sugar levels throughout the day. This can further aid fat loss and prevent fat gain when following a mass gain diet.
- In addition to aiding fat loss, green tea has been shown to have a laundry list of benefits. These include health benefits, such as a reduced risk of cancer, heart disease and diabetes, as well as performance benefits, which include enhanced muscle and joint recovery.
- While drinking green tea has become more popular lately, supplementing with green-tea extract is far more beneficial. Research confirms that the catechins in green tea, such as EGCG, are absorbed better in supplement form than in tea form.
*200 mg of Caffeine
- Caffeine is recognized around the world for its ability to enhance alertness and brain function. Therefore, its role in fat loss is assumed to be due mainly to its ability to increase calorie burn.
- While research confirms that caffeine does boost the number of calories burned, it also contributes to fat loss by helping to release more fat from the fat cells and prevent fat storage in the fat cells.
- Caffeine is now credited with providing a multitude of health benefits, such as improved cognitive function, reduced risk of cognitive decline with aging and reduced risk of diabetes, not to mention its numerous performance benefits.
*500 mg of L-Tyrosine
- This amino acid has a proven track record for increasing alertness, mental focus, mood and energy, especially when combined with caffeine as in Shred JYM.
- The main way that tyrosine accomplishes all this is due to the fact that it is used in the body to produce several important hormones and neurotransmitters such as dopamine, epinephrine (adrenaline), norepinephrine and thyroid hormones. Increased levels of these hormones and neurotransmitters ramps you up, making you more alert and focused. This is important when dieting as lowering your calorie intake can decrease your energy levels, mood, and mental sharpness.
- Maintaining higher epinephrine, norepinephrine and thyroid hormones also aids fat loss.
- It is also suggested that during times of stress, such as when dieting and training hard, the body’s ability to produce its own tyrosine from the amino acid phenyalaine is compromised. So taking L-tyrsoine before workouts ensures that your body has adequate levels to produce the hormones and neurotransmitters discussed above.
*50 mg of Capsimax®Cayenne Pepper Extract
- Capsaicin is the major pungent substance in red hot peppers, such as cayenne chili peppers. It also works to ramp up metabolic activity, which increase the amount of calories and fat your body burns. And it also reduces hunger and food intake so that you consumer fewer calories yet burn more.
- Research confirms that supplementing the diet with capsaicin leads to significant fat loss over time.
- One problem with consuming hot red pepper extract is that it is extremely spicy. Many people cannot tolerate the “heat” from hot peppers, which irritates the mouth and gastrointestinal tract. Capsimax® uses technology to avoid the irritation but deliver the benefits of capsaicin.
- Capsimax® is a patented form of pepper extract that delivers 300,000 Scoville Heat Units (SHU). It uses the OmniBead™ beadlet technology to encapsulate the pepper extract. The coating is designed to withstand the highly acidic, low pH levels of the stomach then release the capsaicin in the higher pH environment of the intestines.
*20 mg of Synephrine from Advantra Z®
- Synpehrine is the active ingredient in the plant Citrus aurantium, also known as bitter orange. It stimulates specific receptors that increase the release of fat from fat cells and it increases metabolic rate while also decreasing appetite.
- Several studies confirm that synephrine is both effective for fat loss and is very safe, with no negative effects on blood pressure or blood chemistry
- Advantra Z® is a patented form of Citrus aurantium extract that delivers a precise and potent dose of synephrine.
Toidulisandina võtke üks portsjon (6 kapslit) 1 kord päevas. JYM ™ võib võtta koos toiduga või ilma. Mõnel inimesel võib olla tundlik kõht ja nad ei talu rohelise tee ekstrakti tühja kõhuga hästi. Kui see olete teie, võtke Shred JYM ™ kindlasti koos toiduga. Kui olete tundlik kofeiini suhtes, ärge võtke seda 6 tunni jooksul enne magamaminekut.